O-Two Medical Technologies is seeking an experienced software engineer in embedded systems to join our research and development team and help develop state-of-the-art products for Emergency Respiratory Care.
Candidates should have a strong academic background and experience with firmware and software development with the ability to work within a team or individually.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or electronic engineering or an equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in embedded software and firmware development.
- C/C++ and Keil u-Vision MDK-ARM proficiency with minimum 3 years proven experience.
- Deep understanding of real-time software architecture and state machine based programming method.
- Extensive knowledge of ST ARM STM32 HAL library, STM32CubeMX.
- Experience with Linux/RTOS debugging.
- Good knowledge of GUI and TFT programming, USB, Bluetooth, SPI, UART, I2C, RTC, Flash Memory, GPIO, DMA, interrupt and communication protocol programming.
- Strong team-player and self-motivated to resolve problems in creative ways, research new technologies and standards.
- Matlab and LabVIEW.
- Java, swift.
- IOS and Android development.
- TCP/IP, FAT programming.
- Experience with PC/Mac host programming.
- Microsoft visual studio, Xcode experience.
Please send your resume to Ammar Al-Dojaily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.