Portable, compact and cost-effective SpO₂ monitoring on the move
Designed for use in a wide range of environments – from pre-hospital emergency to hospitals and home health care, the O-Two Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter delivers exceptional performance at an affordable price.
This small, compact, simple, reliable and durable Fingertip Pulse Oximeter greatly enhances patient care. With its 6 display modes and 10 brightness levels, the device is easy to read in any orientation and in any light condition. The graphic displays of waveform and heart rate bar graph plus the numeric displays of SpO2 and heart rate provide the user with the information they require to assess the patient’s condition. The low-voltage operation provides for a 30 hour operating time under normal conditions.
Designed to fit a wide range of patient sizes from pediatric to adult with minimal clamping pressure to maintain skin integrity and circulation, the Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter is an affordable adjunct for patient assessment and monitoring.
- Measurement of SpO2 and heart rate
- Dual color OLED display
- Numeric display of SpO2 and Heart Rate
- Pulse Bar and Plethysmogram displays
- Multiple display modes
- Switchable display orientation
- Adjustable brightness levels
- “Finger out” visual warning
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Automatic power off when not used for >10 seconds
- Not affected by movement artifact
- Low power consumption (up to 30 hours continuous operation)
- Compact, lightweight design
- Easy and convenient to operate and carry
- Lightweight carrying case
- Lanyard supplied