Bacterial and viral protection during CPR Training
The single-use O-Two Rescue Breather CPR protective barrier is ready when needed. Designed as a first-response device for use during CPR, the O-Two Rescue Breather provides a physical barrier between the rescuer and the patient. This single-use, cost-effective quality device provides rescuer protection by using a one-way flapper valve and filter to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
Compact and lightweight, the O-Two Rescue Breather can be easily stored in first aid kits, purses, sports bags, glove compartments, and keychains. Packaged complete with instructions in a clear polyethylene Ziploc® bag.
- One Size Fits All Patients
- Ergonomic Patient Mouthpiece
- Round Rescuer Mouthpiece
- One-Way Valve With Filter
- Large Faceshield Gives Excellent Coverage Yet
- Allows The Rescuer To See The Patient’s Face